Period Promise Campaign Toolkit
Thank you for joining United Way's Period Promise campaign
The campaign runs from May 6th - June 7th, 2022.
If you are subscribed to our newsletter you will receive regular updates during the campaign. If you have questions about the campaign, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to personally donate menstrual products or give financial support to the Period Promise campaign, you can:
- Make a financial donation that we’ll use to buy a wide variety of menstrual products by clicking here.
- Use the toolkit below to run a local collection and connect with us at email@example.com to set up a safe drop-off opportunity at the United Way office in Burnaby.
Campaign materials to use during your event or collection drive
If you would like to organize a Period Promise event or campaign in your community, at your workplace, or within your union, we've created several campaign materials to help you:
Donate Here Posters
- Campaign Poster Lower Mainland Region: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
- Campaign Poster Thompson Nicola Cariboo Region: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
- Campaign Poster Souther Interior, Central Northern Vancouver Island & all other regions in BC: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
- Donation Box Poster Lower Mainland Region: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
- Donation Box Poster Thompson Nicola Cariboo Region: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
- Donation Poster Southern Interior, Central Northern Vancouver Island & all other regions in BC: Education | Job-saving | Mental health
Join us on social media and online by using any of the below graphics:
Social Media Post
- Education: Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn | Instagram
- Job-saving: Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn | Instagram
- Mental health: Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn | Instagram
Social Media Post Quote
Social Media Post Statistic
Social Media Page Banners
- Education: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Job-saving: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Mental health: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
Shareable Campaign Videos
- Did you know that menstrual products save jobs?
- Make your Period Promise.
- Periods are a fact of life.
Other ways to get involved
- Volunteer to help us get period products into the hands of those who need them.
- Spread the word about our Period Positive policy shift and ask employers, unions, and governments to take action to support those who menstruate. This is the heart of our Period Promise – a year-round effort to make our communities more accessible to everyone.
- Join our Facebook group and use #PeriodPromise on social media.
This is what Local Love looks like.
Period Promise Campaign presented by