Period Promise Campaign Toolkit
Thank you for joining the Period Promise campaign!
The campaign runs from May 6th - June 3rd, 2021.
If you are subscribed to our newsletter you will receive regular updates during the campaign. If you have questions about the campaign, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to personally donate menstrual products or give financial support to the Period Promise campaign, you can:
- Make a financial donation that we’ll use to buy a wide variety of menstrual products by clicking here.
- Use the toolkit below to run a local collection and connect with us at email@example.com to set up a safe drop-off opportunity at the United Way office in Burnaby.”
If you would like to organize a Period Promise event or campaign in your community, at your workplace, or within your union, we've created several campaign materials to help you.
Campaign materials to use during your event or collection drive:
Join us on social media by using the hashtag #PeriodPromise and using any of the following social graphics in your posts.
Instagram Post: 1080 px X 1080 px
Facebook Post: 1200 px X 630 px
Facebook Profile Banner: 820 px X 312 px
Twitter Post: 1024 px X 512 px
LinkedIn Post: 1200 px X 1200 px
LinkedIn Profile Banner: 646 px X 220 px
Other ways to get involved:
- Volunteer to help us get period products into the hands of those who need them.
- Join our Facebook group
- Spread the word about our Period Positive policy shift and ask employers, unions, and governments to take action to support those who menstruate. This is the heart of our Period Promise – a year-round effort to make our communities more accessible to everyone.
- Share your #PeriodPromise on social media using the hashtag and consider adding our Facebook profile picture overlay to your profile by clicking here and searching "Period Promise."
This is what Local Love looks like.
Thanks for participating!
Period Promise Campaign presented by